American Rescue Plan Act Guidance for Local Governments
Local governing bodies throughout Tennessee must ensure familiarity with the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. The Act also raises questions about expenditure eligibility, accounting, reporting requirements, and other issues.
The Tennessee Comptroller's Office has created these resources to address some of these questions. We also provide other information relavant to local governements below. This webpage will be continually updated.
American Rescue Plan Act
- July 9, 2021 - American Rescue Plan Act - Additional Guidance - NEW
- May 13, 2021 - American Rescue Plan Act - Interim Final Rule Federal Guidance Memo
- April 21, 2021 - American Rescue Plan Act - Pre-Award Requirements Memo
- March 17, 2021 - American Rescue Plan Act - Initial Guidance Memo
- Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Webpage
- May 10, 2021 - State and Local Fiscal Recover Funds Interim Final Rule
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds Fact Sheet
- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds FAQs - UPDATED
- Recipient Compliance and Reporting Responsibilities and Guidance Manual - NEW