State Energy Policy Council
The State Energy Policy Council was created in 2017 by Public Chapter 458 to serve as the central energy policy planning body of the state and communicate and cooperate with federal, state, regional, and local bodies and agencies for the purposes of affecting a coordinated energy policy. The council is attached to the Office of the Comptroller for administrative matters; however, the Comptroller has no administrative or supervisory control over the council.
Cordell Hull Building 2nd Floor, Volunteer Conference Center, 425 Rep. John Lewis Way N., Nashville, TN 37243, or via Microsoft Teams.
Shelby County Assessor's Office
- Former Probation Officer Indicted for Stealing Cash
- Former Houston County Mayor Indicted After Falsifying Unemployment Documents
- Former Church Hill Rescue Squad Treasurer Pleads Guilty to Theft
- Former PTO Co-Presidents Stole from Glencliff Elementary PTO
- Comptroller’s Office Studies Affordability of College Course Materials
- New Dashboard Will Assist Counties with Redistricting