Amending to Include Subsequent Years
Make sure you follow the latest guidance on amending your appeal.
File a Value Appeal
A value set by a county board of equalization may be appealed to the SBOE.
Apply for an Exemption
Religious, Charitable, Scientific, and Educational Exemptions apply to the SBOE.
- Clay County Circuit Court Clerk Indicted on Numerous Charges
- California Woman Indicted for Stealing from Haywood County Library
- Hawkins County Emergency Response Team Leader Pleads Guilty to Theft
- Tennessee Comptroller’s Office Suspends COVID Exemptions
- Nearly $400,000 Stolen from Memphis Area Charter School
- Comptroller’s Office Releases Online K-12 Dashboard