Amending to Include Subsequent Years
Make sure you follow the latest guidance on amending your appeal.
See the latest news about surety payments
File a Value Appeal
A value set by a county board of equalization may be appealed to the SBOE.
Apply for an Exemption
Religious, Charitable, Scientific, and Educational Exemptions apply to the SBOE.
SBOE's Interactive Appeals Map
Knox County Assessor's Office
- Two Former Knoxville Utilities Board Employees Cheated on Time
- Johnson County Nonprofits Investigated, One Leader Indicted for Theft
- Sullivan County Native Elected Comptroller of the Treasury
- Investigation Leads to Improvement in Cannon County Evidence Room
- Lake County Government Continues Trend of Poor Audit Results
- Jackson County Leaders Must Address Repeated Audit Findings