October 20, 2020
9:30 am to TBD
The State Board of Equalization will meet on Tuesday, October 20, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. via Webex and in the Volunteer Conference Room, 2nd Floor, Cordell Hull Building, 425 Fifth Avenue North, Nashville, Tennessee. Board members may participate by electronic means. Instructions for accessing a live real-time audio or video stream of the meeting are attached to this notice. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Determination of necessity of electronic meeting
3. Review of minutes for August 27, 2020
4. Review and Approval of Tangible Personal Property Audit Plans
5. Review and Approval of County CAMA System Change: Knox County
6. Review and Approval of Assessment Designations
7. Review and Certification of 2020 ad valorem assessments of public utility and common carrier companies
8. Other business
Individuals who wish to comment on an item listed above should contact Robin Pope, Executive Secretary, at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Any individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings should contact Lela Shadrick with the Office of Management Services at 615-401-7720 to discuss any auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate such participation or review. Such contact may be in person, by writing, telephonically, or otherwise, and should be made no less than three days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Board to provide such aid or service. Our address is provided below. Our phone number is (615) 401-7883.