August 27, 2020
9:30 am to TBD
This meeting will be conducted live via WebEx. Instructions on how to access the meeting will be posted as soon as available.
The State Board of Equalization will meet on Thursday, August 27, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. This meeting will be conducted via WebEx and will be streamed live online. The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
1. Call to order
2. Review of minutes for April 22, 2020
3. Report of Personal Property Compliance
4. Report of Director, Division of Property Assessments
5. Assessment Education Program
a. Approval of assessment designations
b. Resolution approving payment of additional compensation to assessors and deputy assessors for professional designation
a. Assessment Appeals Commission
7. Consideration of Petition for Review of Declaratory Order – American Business Supplies, Inc., et al.
8. Scheduling of public utility assessments review and certification
9. Elect vice chair pursuant to T.C.A. § 4-3-5102
10. Other business
Any individuals with disabilities who wish to participate in these proceedings should contact Lela Shadrick with the Office of Management Services at 615-401-7720 to discuss any auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate such participation or review. Such contact may be in person, by writing, telephonically, or otherwise, and should be made no less than three days prior to the scheduled meeting date to allow time for the Board to provide such aid or service. Our address is provided below.
Attendees may access the WebEx meeting in three different ways:
- Join via WebEx online or WebEx Application. You may be asked for one of the following, enter the below when prompted:
- Event Password: OPENMeeting
- Event Number: 161 009 8723
- Attend via telephone line: Dial +1-415-655-0003 US TOLL. You may be asked to enter the following access code:
- Access code: 161 009 8723
- Attend via video system: Dial email@example.com. You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
- Meeting Number: 161 009 8723